40’
Chassis
M2-112
Engine
Cummins L9 - 450Hp 1250 Tq
TOW/TOAD
Mojave - JT
IMG_0935.jpeg

We had a cat adopt us while we were staying at Natchez State Park in Mississippi. Our Poodle (at that time) loved cats so they got along just fine. The cat, apparently, escaped from it's original owners and after they left just hung around the campground. It was friendly, and obviously, well fed. It seemed to want to come with us when we left but we declined.
02 13 Nov 21 2019 Natchez State Park A Loop site  3.JPG

We had a cat adopt us while we were staying at Natchez State Park in Mississippi. Our Poodle (at that time) loved cats so they got along just fine. The cat, apparently, escaped from it's original owners and after they left just hung around the campground. It was friendly, and obviously, well fed. It seemed to want to come with us when we left but we declined.
View attachment 21257
Maybe the owner will came back?

This guy showed up at our barn about 6 years ago. Was scared, hungry and obviously abandoned. Very feral and eat you for lunch if you got near it.

Today, it's an over friendly pain in the butt, and likes to hang out with the guests. (Not everyone likes cats!) I'm not really a "cat person" myself, but I don't want her to jump into someone's rig and get booted at the first rest stop either.

Pearl.JPG

This guy showed up at our barn about 6 years ago. Was scared, hungry and obviously abandoned. Very feral and eat you for lunch if you got near it.

Today, it's an over friendly pain in the butt, and likes to hang out with the guests. (Not everyone likes cats!) I'm not really a "cat person" myself, but I don't want her to jump into someone's rig and get booted at the first rest stop either.

View attachment 21258
She is, however, a handsome kitty.

Maybe the owner will came back?
I hope so but I'll never know. That trip was back in 2019. Even if they had not, there were many people that were aware of his plight and fed him. We did not 'cause we didn't really want it hanging around. It did anyway 'cause it seemed to like our dog.

Darrell

Latest resources

Back