Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Big Shout Out to Amazing Creations in Junction City!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Rich W.

Retired Fire Chief
RVF Supporter
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 3427
RV Length
Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
6.7 ISB 360/800
TOW/TOAD
2001 Jeep Wrangler
Fulltimer
No
I wasn’t aware of these folks but I was steered their way by Countryside Interiors, also in Junction City. I had two slide toppers with the all too common deteriorating thread but good fabric, and I didn’t feel like doing the R&R myself, but the upholstery folks at Countryside were off at the FMCA rally in Redmond, so they suggested Amazing Creations, two blocks up the street.

I had a somewhat tight schedule after getting a windshield at Coach Glass and some paint work at the Rev service center (which went a day longer than I had planned) and the crew at Amazing Creations really came through for me. I got there at 1 pm on Thursday and I was back on the road before 4pm. Same Day! This is unheard of in at all other shops where I’ve made inquiries about this job. Since the job went fast, the labor charge was low and they only charged $50 for each re-stitch, also less than any other estimate.

This job has been on my mind for a long time, I really didn’t want to do it by myself, and it’s a major relief having it done. To have it done so efficiently and inexpensively is just icing on the cake. With all the other work the coach is looking great and feels almost new again. They also gave me some tech-tips and some spare material to do another small repair on my own.

So again, thank you Amazing Creations. They have a small shop but big hearts and really know how to get a job done. Also thanks to Countryside for the referral.

Latest resources

Back