• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Blackstone 17 vs 22 inch Griddle

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Maybe a steel prop to support the batteries above?

The toolboxes are a bit heavy, need to change to plywood but it works and works well. Hate the sagging though, project for another day.

Maybe a piece of angle iron, steel, or heavy aluminum under and across the shelf it will support the weight?

Well that's just dandy! I guess I need to order more grills and solo cups and watch a lot of youtube to figure out how to use them!!!
I don’t know about the griddle but the red solo cup, I’m pretty sure you just fill it up, lift it up and proceed to party.

One thing I have tried and failed several times now is making one of my fav's - Philly Cheesesteak! I can't believe how complicate this is :( Especially when trying to shovel too much stuff into a sub roll. I'm still figuring out what the proper ingredients are and how to cook this darned thing!

Saw a video just using ground beef. Saw a few on pizza as well.

@CoreyinWP - will you be conducting remedial griddling on your upcoming trip? I'm expecting better reports :)

Nope, not on this trip.

Blackstone is on my patio with "training wheels" on! Burger and Onions have been mastered thus far.

We've been using a 17" Blackstone for a few years. Love it. I got the carrying case which is nice for storage and moving it around, and the smaller size makes it easy to set up anywhere. Another burner would be nice, so I got a 34" on wheels for home!
Just the two of us, so we'll be keeping the 17". Mine is the first version, so it doesn't have the nice new rear grease catch like my 34" does. It has the hole/drawer at the front left.
Eggs seem to be the hardest thing to master. I don't like brown crusty things attached to my eggs. Pancakes, hashbrowns, tortillas, fajitas, smash burgers, steaks/mushrooms/onions, shrimp, all awesome. And bacon. Lots of bacon!

@Tjdave gotta treat yourself to that 22! I had the 17 and what a difference! :)

Do you leave all your cooking accessories outside at night or do you store them to avoid theft?

Latest resources

Back