Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I've known of the Blackstone Griddle Stand for 17 and 22 inch griddles for some time but as I have a table setup I opted not to get it. I watched a YouTube video last night comparing the Coleman grill to the Blackstone 22 inch griddle (which I love) and I actually have the same Coleman as well I finally stopped carrying with me last year. A problem I have fought time after time at every single CG is getting the griddle level so that the grease flows to the grease tray properly. I always end up having to tilt the table to let the grease flow during cleanup and obviously that's a hazard of getting hot grease on someone and causing burns or having a hot griddle fall off the table. It just didn't click for me that the Blackstone table was the answer in how they designed the adjustable legs to allow it to be leveled. I pulled the plug last night and ordered the table. I've also been unable to stow my table in the basement since I added shelving and the Dometic CF-80 cooler so it's been having to store in the toad bed, this should solve that problem as well.

Griddle Stand: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07C2YP9YQ/?tag=rvf01-20

griddle-stand.png

Blackstone 22 inch Griddle: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076MFM8LX/?tag=rvf01-20

Got the blackstone griddle stand yesterday. This is the ticket for me and more compact storage of a stand. Very pleased with this stand, solves many problems from leveling to compact storage.

Neal, I've have the 22 Blackstone with the stand for about a year, so will share a couple of learning curve tips. A level is mandatory equipment when setting the stand up, left and right, front and back. Once the stand is leveled, the griddle will sit level on the stand, usually so level that oil just stands on the griddle and won't drain to the back. I use a couple of large washers under the front edge to make it just the right amount of unlevel so the yucky stuff all goes to the drain.

Latest resources

Back