Superstar 4061
RV Length
Chassis
FCCC
Engine
Cummins 360
TOW/TOAD
Hyundai Elantra Sport
I have a Blue-Fire adapter on the way for our Superstar on the M2 106 chassis.

Have started putting together a dashboard on my iPad mini.

Thought I’d reach out and see if anyone had dashboards they’d be willing to share…

Thanks

I have a Blue-Fire adapter on the way for our Superstar on the M2 106 chassis.

Have started putting together a dashboard on my iPad mini.

Thought I’d reach out and see if anyone had dashboards they’d be willing to share…

Thanks
I've not heard of the Blue-Fire adapter before but after looking it up, I think I'd like to have one as well.

I've not heard of the Blue-Fire adapter before but after looking it up, I think I'd like to have one as well.
Had something similar on our gas class c and the dashboard with items that I didn’t have on the normal dash was nice.

Need to go to https://bluefire-llc.com/ to pick one up. There is one on Amazon but it is not the real one from the manufacturer - different brand and even mentioned on the website above.

On the M2 they are quite handy since the fuel gauges are not even close. We drove 270 miles and it shows just above a quarter tank 😀

Better be getting more than about 4 mpg.

I'm hoping mine will start to work as since I've owned it I've yet to get mine to work. I'll try another update when I hit the road again and it doesn't work I'll work with the vendor.

I have one that I use on my Seneca with the S2 chassis and have shared it with quite a few with the M2. Here is a pic of it, the Seneca logo at the top is just a jpg image that is loaded into the dash and can easily be changed to something else. If interested, essage me your email and I can send it.

Attachments

• M77hvCh-0%21sizeoriginal.jpg
    M77hvCh-0%21sizeoriginal.jpg
    454.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 4jLsHTR-0%21sizeoriginal.jpeg
    4jLsHTR-0%21sizeoriginal.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 24
Had something similar on our gas class c and the dashboard with items that I didn’t have on the normal dash was nice.

Need to go to https://bluefire-llc.com/ to pick one up. There is one on Amazon but it is not the real one from the manufacturer - different brand and even mentioned on the website above.
If you mention " Jayco Entegra Owners Facebook" you can get 10 % off

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back