• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Buc'ees

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I was about ten minutes from the Colorado location earlier today, and craving a brisket sandwich…

IMG_6446.jpeg

They are just about to break ground on Louisiana's first Buc'ee's east of here on I-20 at Ruston. I love these places!! The Buc'ee's at Terrell, TX on I-20 is the perfect short term rest stop for me on my trips between here and Oklahoma City.

Rick

KJ5CTX

Their claim to fame is the spotless restrooms. At least one employee is cleaning constantly 24/7 in each restroom.
And they are spotless! They also power wash the parking lot. I hope they do well. I never saw so many employees at one place.

I haven't been to man y but I've yet to see one where I could park my 38 foot class A somewhere besides in front of a gas pump.
I park in the row farthest from the store diagonal across 4 car spots. I see fifthwheels parked across car spaces and in the aisles. They definitely could improve their RV appeal. I mentioned that when I was in the store and referenced all of the haphazard parking of RV's.

We stopped at the Buc’ees when it first opened in Florence, SC. Could hardly get off the highway and in to the pumps buy gas. Family went inside, but alas no parking to be found for the RV! I am curious to see what it’s all about and get some brisket. Maybe when the new one opens in Virginia soon.

We stopped at the Buc’ees when it first opened in Florence, SC. Could hardly get off the highway and in to the pumps buy gas. Family went inside, but alas no parking to be found for the RV! I am curious to see what it’s all about and get some brisket. Maybe when the new one opens in Virginia soon.

The Colorado one is a short drive from where we store our travel trailer. The best time to go during the day is mid morning. I dropped the trailer off Monday morning after taking the kids to school. I got gas and then parked right in front.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back