• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Building my own PC

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Yeah, I went to use Adobe Premier on my last RV trip to process some drone footage and it gave me the thumbs down on my NVidia GTX 1080 so I spent far too much and put a RX 2070 SUPER in (that is pushing it for my 450 power supply).

I have mac's as well and they work fine, I do much prefer the Windows 10 experience. Having major issues with Big Sur on my Mac's as usual for the annual upgrade and major Apple regressions and that's across the board from Apple Watch and Apple Macbook Pro and iMac. I don't have these issues in Windows 10. iCloud sync not working right, on and on.

This Dell XPS 17 9700 I'm using now is amazing. The fan runs hard which is the only downside as I'm using a dock station to drive 3 monitors (4K 27's) and it does amazing. I really don't need anything else. The PC build will be mainly for fun and future. It seems building PC's (gaming machines) has returned as the new craze.

I was in Phoenix to pick up some solar panels and put Fry's Electronics on the list of places to stop. I was amazed! The store was almost empty of; employees, electronic supplies, and computer parts. Unbelievable!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back