Mountain Aire
RV Length
Chassis
Freightliner
TOW/TOAD
2014 Jeep Wrangler
Fulltimer
No
Like others, I found this new community via the link from @turbopilot. As a lurker on the other site, have spent the last few months researching what I feel will work best for us when we eventually do change our lifestyle from S&B bound to one of traveling. Pretty sure we'll be half timers for a while but could definitely see moving to the full time route given all of the absolutely amazing trip reports I have read from people.

Reading through the lines, I understand the migration to this new forum and I hope to be able to contribute one day with real world experience to help others as I have been. Decided to just join up here and help develop this open community. Thanks @Neil for putting all the time and effort into this project of yours.

Looking forward to meeting some of you when I finally do get on the road. Until then, I'll live through your experiences and be ready to make a few Mod's right out of the chute.

Best.

Great to have you here and thanks for helping to spread the word to bring along others. Welcome to our super friendly community.

Welcome to RVF, Buster. Glad to have you aboard. Your desre to "help develop this open community" is very much appreciated. Together with a lot of others with a similar desire, we can make this a terrific resource. Good to have you join us in this.

TJ

Welcome! I suspect as the word spreads this could become a popular hang out. I have told a couple buddies about it and expect after they look things over they will jump in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back