Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

rutledj

RVF Newbee
My daughter is looking to buy a bigger camper (she currently has a 19' hideaway). She is somewhat impatient and I'm afraid she might buy something that isn't decent quality. I know quality is subjective and you have to spend money to get the good stuff but her budget is in the 25k range and not looking for anything munch longer than 27-28'. She has a 2021 ram 1500 4wd v8 for pulling.

Could you recommend some brands\styles to look at? We live in the Greensboro, NC area. She is looking for something with a couch that sleeps at least 4. A full size fridge would be nice. There are several dealers close by but knowing what to look for is a challenge, coupled with a general shortage of campers in this price range.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

We are neebies also. Well, let me clarify,
my husband is. My family owned a trailer business in Olean, NY.
Have your daughter check out Salem Hemisphere or Heritage Glen. Same brand, just different stickers. Bullet travel trailers are within that price range. Trailers are big business since this Covid pandemic. Unfortunately, prices have gone way up due to demand. Hope this helps a
bit!

Just as a thought about value and money spent. Sometimes you can find a couple year old used model that can save you some money. Used have also increased in price in the last year but still less than new. RV owners often change units as family use changes making units available to buy. Often time your spendable dollars can go a bit further when a unit is a couple years old.
Thank you,
Ken

A guy I use to work with (finally retired last year :) ) just purchased a new Avenger. I haven't seen it, don't know the quality but looking at the pictures has a pretty nice layout for what she is looking for without a lot of un-needed amenities.

Latest resources

Back