RV Model
426 fuzion
RV Length
42ft
Chassis
Toy hauler
Fulltimer
Yes
I just want opinion on pulling a 43 foot toy hauler. I have a 34 foot toy hauler now thinking of buying bigger one Thanks I have a 2015 high country 3500 dually.

I think that you can pull it.
Thanks Dan I have a ultra Classic inside too I am wondering about the hassle it would be pulling a large trailer around as I want to be going somewhere all the time LOL

Thanks Dan I have a ultra Classic inside too I am wondering about the hassle it would be pulling a large trailer around as I want to be going somewhere all the time LOL
I pulled a 42 ft for a while, it's not hard or a big deal.

The large trailers are very limited when it comes to camping in public campgrounds. Should be OK for most private campgrounds.

The large trailers are very limited when it comes to camping in public campgrounds. Should be OK for most private campgrounds.
Thanks for the info. I will be doing mostly private campgrounds

I don’t think the truck is possibly going to be the issue. I think it is possibly the length of almost 10 feet more of trailer that you could have issues with. Not possibly in pulling but where it can fit in. But then again, they make them and continue to at this length for a reason. I guess you have to ask yourself if you can fit it in most places you go?

I don’t think the truck is possibly going to be the issue. I think it is possibly the length of almost 10 feet more of trailer that you could have issues with. Not possibly in pulling but where it can fit in. But then again, they make them and continue to at this length for a reason. I guess you have to ask yourself if you can fit it in most places you go?
I just wanted to let everyone
20221128_121527.jpg
know I bought it thanks to everyone for there input

Latest resources

Back