Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Thanks enabler @sheridany - that was a fast $600 down the drain. :sick:

Talking To Me Cody Garbrandt GIF by UFC

I want to buy one but they won't ship to California. On-line sales (Amazon) are restricted in 15 states but can be purchased in person at their Las Vegas retail store.

Thanks enabler @sheridany - that was a fast $600 down the drain. :sick:
LOL. Sorry I brought the thread back up and cost you $$$.

What I like about this is that I don’t have to worry about crossing state lines like a firearm. And I don’t have to worry (as much) about Adam getting to it.

Rich

Hey Neal,

After you receive it, let me know what you think of it. I would like your opinion.

Thanks
Rich

Gosh I hope @Neal doesn’t try it out on somebody.

Deutschland 83 Running GIF by SundanceTV

I actually cancelled the order. I pulled together some sense and fiscal responsibility, I know, must be solar flares or something.

I discussed this with a friend and he pretty much made the point that if you have to use this you should be using something you know is going to do the job. If you're trying to defend yourself, you don't want to piss someone off when you're trying to fight for your life. I have my 9mm for this reason and if I need to pull a gun of any sort on anyone it needs to be the right tool for the mission, I suppose. The Byrna SD was more like a toy to go practice with to me but I have CO2 pellet pistols for that, which of course I have yet to ever use as I never know where I can use them without someone calling the po-po on me.

if you have to use this you should be using something you know is going to do the job
Neemer concurs wholeheartedly.

Thanks Neal. And although I agree with your thoughts on this, I don’t feel comfortable carrying a firearm across state lines and not knowing what the rules would be for each state. Plus I have Adam to think about. In addition, although I have a small 44 special at home, I did not grow up with firearms or was in the military so I am not as comfortable to travel with it.

This lead me back to this type of deterrent which I think is better than nothing. Especially if up against a knife or sharp screwdriver in a highway rest area…

Thanks
Rich

Latest resources

Back