• Commercial/Vendors welcome

CA Notify

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
This is interesting where the state of California has been testing a service called CA Notify on college campuses and finally decided to roll it out statewide. You just turn it on within your phone settings. In a nutshell, it lets you know when you have been near or exposed to someone with Covid. Uses bluetooth technology on your phone to track your exposure current or past. I am curious to see how this works and whether it helps or hurts. I can hear people saying "Big Brother" has eyes on you. I also imagine a lot of people would not be comfortable with this at all. Has anyone heard of this being rolled out in their states?

Be careful. We (CA) will follow the same as NY, mandating covid vaccines. I am a nurse (first responder) and am here to tell you that will not be to our benefit. Covid test are SO inaccurate. Do what you are supposed to do. Wash your hands ,social distance and wear a mask. If you feel sick isolate and treat yourself at home. 90% of people that truely have it get over it after about 1 week at home. and YES there are exceptions! If they come to the hospital with asthma,chest pain, fever they are given a diagnosis of covid before results are even in. Hospitals get reimbursed more for that. The long and short is we were so much better as a society without Bluetooth,social medita and cell phones! In my humble opinion.

Happy Hour Reaction GIF
@Neal , how did you get that video of me?? I thought I had destroyed all copies!

No way. Not gonna happen. I don't need the government in my life any more than it already is. :oops:

It was interesting going in for my physical yesterday. Sign on the door regarding COVID testing. All test results are reported to the government, if you decline this you can't be tested.

It was interesting going in for my physical yesterday. Sign on the door regarding COVID testing. All test results are reported to the government, if you decline this you can't be tested.
I guess that's not a problem, as long as you trust your government. You trust your government, don't you Neal?

I guess that's not a problem, as long as you trust your government. You trust your government, don't you Neal?
And I just got my pacemaker recharge cycles back to 12 hours. Where’s my charger????

Latest resources

Back