• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

DesertDevil

RVF Newbee
Hi all!

New to the Forum. We recently bought a 2020 Entegra Accolade 37K. Bought used. Have been interested in the Super C's ever since we seen them at the CA RV show in 2019. We sold our 2017 Ram 3500 Dually and 40' 5th wheel toy hauler because we are planning on doing longer road trips.

With that, here is my question. We live in CA where the freeway roads are definitely not the best. While driving on the freeway where there are the "bouncy" areas, we hear a very loud thumping noise on the passenger side of the cab. It's as if something has come loose on the cab and is therefore banging against something.

Has anyone here experienced the same thing? If so, what was your findings?

Thanks!

I just saw this, but I would start by examining everything suspension and body mount related on the side that gets noisy. I'm suspecting a shock mount is loose or the rubber bushings are beat out.

Have someone go underneath and do a visual inspection if only for peace of mind. It could be a broken bracket or shock mount or shock or something like a axle stop that is supposed to prevent the wheel support from bottoming out completely. I added heavy duty SumoSprings at all four corners of my 2020 Sprinter based RV to minimize similar problems.

Sad. And inexcusable. They should buy that thing back from him for whatever he paid.

Latest resources

Back