Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Wanderer

RVF Newbee
Are there any tips especially videos that show you how to swivel the cab seats? We have a Forest River Forester that has the yellow buttons that are impossible to move and I for the life of me cannot figure out how to get the seats to swivel.

They are very difficult to use. We never use ours due to this problem. I even lubed the swivel mechanism up when I had the seats out last year when I was installing sound and heat barrier in the cab under the rubber matting.

This is for the E-450 based Foresters: While sitting in the seat, put the seatback in the upright position, pull that yellow handle out (it pivots on one end), the seat will slide diagonally toward the center of the vehicle. Once you have it slid, you can then swivel it around to face the rear of the coach.

They are very difficult to use. We never use ours due to this problem. I even lubed the swivel mechanism up when I had the seats out last year when I was installing sound and heat barrier in the cab under the rubber matting.

This is for the E-450 based Foresters: While sitting in the seat, put the seatback in the upright position, pull that yellow handle out (it pivots on one end), the seat will slide diagonally toward the center of the vehicle. Once you have it slid, you can then swivel it around to face the rear of the coach.
Thank you. I'll try it.

Latest resources

Back