Chassis
Spartan
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
2018 Ford Flex
Fulltimer
No

Truth. It rained like it’s never rained here in the desert which hardly gets any rain. In fact most houses here don’t have rain gutters. Go figure. Roads are flooded and closed. How about you @Rich W.? You didn’t float away into Salton Sea I hope.

Truth. It rained like it’s never rained here in the desert which hardly gets any rain. In fact most houses here don’t have rain gutters. Go figure. Roads are flooded and closed. How about you @Rich W.? You didn’t float away into Salton Sea I hope.
Enjoyed watching some rather heavy drainage in the washes, a few road closures, and a lot of gravel/rock/sand across the roads, but it was all within spec and made for an interesting day. I didn’t see anything like Joe’s pic above. I think folks around here are pretty adept at dealing with Nature’s little tantrums.

Well, a few lakes nearby seem to be at record lows. Hope this helps them. Mead, Powell, etc.

San Diego nor LA storms help much. Storms in the Sierra Nevada's are the best. But anything north of Paso also helps. Hopefully they received some good storms up there. They should have built water treatment plants and catch basins to capture this rainwater and treat it.

The farmers of the Central Valley are thankful.

Well, a few lakes nearby seem to be at record lows. Hope this helps them. Mead, Powell, etc.
We are near Parker Az but on the California side of the Colorado River. We had about an inch of rain here in the desert yesterday. Still raining as I type (9:00 AM) but supposed to clear up later. Looking for the sun to power up our solar again.

Darrell

Been raining here in Northern California for the last few days but nothing catastrophic. Actually we haven’t quite yet reached normal for this time of year. Getting close, however. Much better to have normal than go through another nasty drought.

And it goes straight into the ocean... then we declare another drought cutting our water usage and raising our rates. All while mandating CA cities build "crazy" numbers of housing unit to house "new" people 🤔 Oops...sorry Neil...yep it's flooding in San Diego and I'm hoping to re-caulk my RV roof this weekend using ...

1706027714597.png

Latest resources

Back