Welcome to RVForums.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Camper Larry's Sun Lite 19RB Build & Adventures

Welcome to our community

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Time for more lights!

I LOVE LEDs and the camper is just another canvas that needs to be lit up! I bought a pair of these from Amazon and added VHB tape to one side to secure them to the frame underneath the camper. I decide to get all fancy and wire them into the lighting switch on my electric tongue jack. Here's the final result at night:


underglow.jpg
 

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom