RV Model
Ventana LE 4037
RV Length
40' 11"
TOW/TOAD
2021 Chevy Trailblazer
Fulltimer
No
1. Any vehicle with the lock-up horn chirp on. Really? Read the manual and turn it off.

2. Exterior “security” lights on all night.

3. Finding Teflon thread tape on a hose bib thread. Gaskets...the seal is made by a gasket. No tape necessary.

What are yours?

Listening to the neighbor fire up the diesel and let it idle for 45 minutes while preparing to break camp. Hard on his equipment and hard on neighboring folks.

I'm sure there are others, but:
  • The one visitor who thinks the 'Dogs must be on a lease at all times" rule means everyone except his.
  • The all-night partier

1. people who pull in and back into a spot next to yours at 2am...while there is a fight going on between the driver and the person helping to guide them into the spot. Then the arbitrary set up and slamming of cargo bay doors along with a few F bombs at top decibels (mind you i am hearing impaired) thrown in for color.
  2. My coach is nicer than your coach implied dialogue.....
  3. liquor cans left everywhere the morning after....
I think i will stop there...

People who build smokey campfires and insist on using green/wet wood to keep them that way...especially at 1 am.

TJ

1. people who pull in and back into a spot next to yours at 2am...while there is a fight going on between the driver and the person helping to guide them into the spot.
I remember this from my boating days!

FA7ECC4C-631E-4BBD-9946-172B60E96011.jpeg

People not parking their trucks and cars on the road, especially the ones leaving them sticking out across the way from the spot your trying to enter?

Oh boy, this is going to be a good thread :)
  1. Leaving diesel engine running during CG check-in (when in range of campsites)
  2. Not picking up dog pyupaye
  3. Arriving prior to check-in time, grossly
  4. Driving in the wrong direction around the campground (opposite of traffic flow)
  5. That damn tree! The tree that's in the way of getting out of your site (forward driver's side) and that tree always in the way of satellite!

Latest resources

Back