• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Camping patio table recommendations

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Very nice arrangement! I especially like your assortment of cooking equipment. Been thinking about getting a pellet smoker and that is the perfect size.

Uhhhhh...there's nothing on it, @Neal! It's empty. Where's the beer, pizza, hard-boiled eggs, smoked brisket and Pop-Tarts?

TJ

Nice setup Neal!

@Neal, I've been researching the Davey Crockett smoker and the few places I've shopped don't mention a power requirement but I then read about a 12v source and a provided cord. What is that for? Some kind of fan? I'm guessing to fan the flames. How do you provide 12v or does it accept 120 also?

Last edited:
We had several of those so-called camper tables but they just seem not to last. We got a Davey Crocket Smoker and needed a table that can handle some weight and not tip over in the light wind. This table fits on our tray and we stack our chairs on top of it.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EGQ1QA6/?tag=rvf01-20

@Neal, I've been researching the Davey Crockett smoker and the few places I've shopped don't mention a power requirement but I then read about a 12v source and a provided cord. What is that for? Some kind of fan? I'm guessing to fan the flames. How do you provide 12v or does it accept 120 also?

There is both 120v and 12v capability, used for fan and auger for pellet supply.

The grill can run off of a battery (12V) for tailgaters, put in the bed of a pickup, etc. I use the 120V transformer it comes with and plug it into the outlet in the bay forward of the pegboard.

Thanks. Sorry I posted the question here but it was the first place I've seen Neal's DC.

The one I posted in post #8 is pure crap! I haven't even used it but the legs are so fragile that when the dog on the tie out pushed against it the leg no longer goes into the female threaded receiver. DO NOT BUY this one.

I use this one:

Camp Time, Roll-a-Table, Fold Up Roll Out Table Top, Compact, Portable, USA Made Amazon.com : Camp Time, Roll-a-Table, Fold Up Roll Out Table Top, Compact, Portable, USA Made : Camping Tables : Sports & Outdoors

It is very durable and very compact. Height adjustments make it work in a variety of situations. We throw it on the kayaks, in the RV, back of truck.

We have 3, and set them up full height side by side with short Velcro straps around the legs to keep them together. At full height standalone it's not as stable as it is with multiple attached together.

It is very useful as a table between camp chairs for snacks. The most common way we use it.

2019 DSDP 4369 * Active Air * NHSO

Latest resources

Back