RVF Expert
RV Year
RV Make
Salem
RV Model
Hemisphere 346RK
RV Length
38'
Strange goings on last night and today. If I try to visit here on my computer, I get a 504 Gateway Time-out error, yet I can get here on my phone? Anyone have any idea?

No issues known or experienced here.

Ok, this is really strange. Now I can access the site on my computer. Hm, maybe campground WIFI issue?

It could be as well as a number of other things which can get technical. If you're a techie and know how to change your computer network settings, particularly DNS, I suggest using 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. If this is foreign this disregard, 99% of the time the automated settings are good.

I already use 8.8.8.8. and 8.8.4.4. Those are set by my WifiRanger. Maybe Joel will chime in. Strange part was I could access any other site, just not this one although this wifi is pretty slow. Most times I can't even watch a video non stop........

A couple of weeks ago, we had a somewhat similar problem accessing RVF. I had been having other network issues, so reset the cable modem and router. Everything came right up. It looked like something was blocking access to some sites and not others before the reset. Maybe my ISP just let the string get too slack. :ROFLMAO:

TJ

That could be!! Well, I could try my TOR browser and let the VPN show me in Moscow...........

Latest resources

Back