• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Caption needed

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I am very impressed how Casey has demo coaches his staff are using to better know the product and experience. At the end of this mornings' presentation I chatted with Casey how important it is, I believe, to put an Essex in the field with their customers for proper education and evaluation. He immediately responded "you mean you"??? I don't quite understand how he could come to that conclusion but followed that up with some number starting with a 9. I'll just let that sink in for a bit, I'm sure he's a bit overwhelmed with all of the feedback....or something, while here.

@Neal ... how many coaches did they bring and what models are they?

FLSteve :unsure:

@Neal do you want me to send you the hot wiring instructions?

I will say this, Casey Tubman does take the time time to listen to folks that interact with him. As I spoke with him at the "International", he alluded to several forthcoming changes, as a result of conversations had with us "NEWMAR" owners!
IF he can get the "Newmar" team onboard, I believe he can accomplish things that will help current & future Newmar owners!
I was very impressed with him!
Oh, and he had on an apron at the International, and a trash bag in hand, collecting plates, etc, from those that were finished! He laughed, and said he "gets more interaction with owners"!:)
I wonder how much latitude "Corporate" will give him in making changes and accomplishing his "GOALS"?

Casey line one, Casey Tubman line one.

Latest resources

Back