tileman

tile-man
RV Year
RV Make
Fleetwood
RV Model
Storm
RV Length
What person had the idea that carpet belonged in a bathroom? I took it out and tiled. RV bathroom tile.JPG

What person had the idea that carpet belonged in a bathroom? I took it out and tiled.View attachment 2712
That is gorgeous! What kind of grout did you use that won't crack when your chassis twists? We're redoing our floors and I would love to do ceramic tile. Tips, please! :)

PS: Carpet in the bathroom? Seriously? Probably didn't have small boys in the house.

Looks good! Have done tile, Purgo snap and everything else I could figure. I even considered cork. But cork would have cost twice what I paid for the rig. After reading up on installing cork and watching a few videos on the job I did come up with an idea. But the last Idea would be replace any of the carpet with carpet. The pic is my installed home made engineered wood floor.
IMG_20200818_070342.jpg

Given the moniker "Tileman," I'm guessing he used some kind of flexible grout that will withstand the pounding an RV takes going down the road. We'd love to know what grout you used.

TJ

Agree. Tile in the bathroom is a bad idea. Also in the dinette. Where did that crumb go? Actually except for the cockpit, I am not a fan of carpet in an RV.

Latest resources

Back