Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Out enjoying the sunshine today, drone video didn't come out that great so I need to look into my exposure settings and retry another time. A few pics to share and one video from the phone to help you sleep! :)

Elli checking out the new chew toy (drone) - didn't get it!

DJI_0204.JPG
DJI_0207.JPG
IMG_2748.jpg
IMG_2749.jpg
IMG_2750.jpg
IMG_2751.jpg

Beautiful! Gotta get there next time we're in OR! That second shot from your drone is awesome, I bet the CG woudl love to have a copy.
Thanks for sharing.

I swear the photos/videos from my DJI Phantom 3 Pro were better which tells me I have something seriously set wrong in my DJI Mavic 2 Pro.

Beautiful photos, beautiful spot, great weather. How can you beat a spot like Casey’s. You are making me jealous as my next trip is to Freightliner in Sacramento to get my brake caliper fixed. Sorta, almost as nice as Casey’s, NOT!?

Looks like a great camp ground. The current in the stream looks like it could take a dog down stream.

Looks like a great camp ground. The current in the stream looks like it could take a dog down stream.
It is fast running up to a point then it drastically slows down but still dangerous.

Okay, did a settings review on the drone, it looks like Whitebalance is where I need to pay more attention. Was using Auto or Sunny, I manually set it to 6000 in the first picture, second picture is 8000. Good thing our eyes don't have all these settings! I think I'll run with 6000 for a while and see how it goes.

DJI_0218.JPG

DJI_0224.JPG

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back