RV Year
RV Make
Country coach
RV Model
inspire 360
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2012 crv
Just purchased a 2006 CC inspire 360. I pick it up Tuesday. I bet I will have a lot of questions. I hope there is some other CC owners out there.

Thanks, I will keep you posted. So far so good. Normal T.L.C. stuff. Traded in a 05 Holiday rambler Neptune. What a world of difference. I'm loving it.

We have a 2000 Intrigue 40' DP if we can help we are happy to.
Have you ever changed out the HD tv for a flat screen. I have mine out. The opening is 31.25". they make two sizes of tv. To small and to big. Any ideas.

We have a 32" up in front and a maybe 19' in bedroom they are both mounted to the front of the cabinetslook like they belong there. I assume inside the tv cubby hole a frame work is connected and a flat screen wall mount is attached to it

I was also thinking of going to the outside of the cabinet. I have a flat screen that I held up there and it looked pretty good. I also have a smaller one and put it up there. It looked dumb. I think I will go bigger. Thanks for the info it helped make up my mind. Have a great day.

Just purchased a 2006 CC inspire 360. I pick it up Tuesday. I bet I will have a lot of questions. I hope there is some other CC owners out there.

Congratulations! Fine coach. I have a 06 aspire as well. We love it! My coach repair guy told me I couldn’t have found a better couch than a CC. I’m only going on year two but have had 0 problems so I wouldn’t be the best person to be dishing out advice as of yet. Good luck to ya and enjoy.

Congratulations! Fine coach. I have a 06 aspire as well. We love it! My coach repair guy told me I couldn’t have found a better couch than a CC. I’m only going on year two but have had 0 problems so I wouldn’t be the best person to be dishing out advice as of yet. Good luck to ya and enjoy.
Congratulations! Great coach. We too recently purchased a CC aspire 360 and we absolutely love it. We’re going on our 3rd season owning it so I too wouldn’t have much advise. I’m retiring in May and planning to take off for a year or so. Not selling our house. We’re going to “wing” it ?? Good luck to you!

We now have Owned our coach for 3 years. Other than the normal TLC its been a great coach. I'm in quartzite ariz. For a month and than back to home for just a little bit. Peoria AZ is home. Next project is ripping out this old carpet.

We now have Owned our coach for 3 years. Other than the normal TLC its been a great coach. I'm in quartzite ariz. For a month and than back to home for just a little bit. Peoria AZ is home. Next project is ripping out this old carpet.
Park,or boondocking!

Latest resources

Back