Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

hskrcmpr

RVF Newbee
Hello out there,This is hskrcmpr,I am new to this forum.I just retired and am looking at buying a cell phone signal booster.I would like to hear from anyone that could give me heads up on ones that work.Thank you hskrcmpr

Those things never worked for me. I just gave away a new one in the box.
For the money you are going to spend on a booster, get StarLink and you will be happy. Me thinks🤔

Those things never worked for me. I just gave away a new one in the box.
For the money you are going to spend on a booster, get StarLink and you will be happy. Me thinks🤔
I agree with Bully to not try the booster. Spent quite a bit before finally going with Starlink. Though I still use the Pepwave with an ATT 100GB plan for backup when we don’t have a clear view of the sky.

I'm in the same camp as those who were less than happy with the cell boosters. In fairness to the product, at the time I acquired one, I did not fully understand what they really did. I was not the appropriate solution for my issue.
I subsequently went with a Peplink cellular modem/router & I'm presently waiting on a Stralink residential.
I am a full timer that also work from my RV so reliable & redundant sources internet connectivity is important to me.
The following link is a good source of information:
https://www.rvmobileinternet.com

h

Latest resources

Back