Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Ww50

RVF Regular
I’m in the market for a cell signal/LTE extender. I’ve been in several locations recently where the signal wasn’t strong enough to stream or really to web surf. I have been to very few campgrounds that have adequate WiFi. I have been google searching have found several, but would like to hear from somebody that actually uses on.
thanks,
wendell
woodstock ga

Welcome to RVForums @Ww50. Check out the forum below for our tech talk. Most of us don't use cell boosters anymore but instead use quality cellular routers with WiFi such as Pepwave MAX Transit routers. Feel free to ask and discuss in the forum linked below.

Welcome to RVForums @Ww50. Check out the forum below for our tech talk. Most of us don't use cell boosters anymore but instead use quality cellular routers with WiFi such as Pepwave MAX Transit routers. Feel free to ask and discuss in the forum linked below.

thanks for the reply. I’ll have to do some research on that. I’m reasonably tech savvy but I totally don’t know what that is. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

I like 5GStore.com and purchase all my cellular equipment from them. They are great to get advice to fit your needs. Call or do a live chat with them as desired.

I like 5GStore.com and purchase all my cellular equipment from them. They are great to get advice to fit your needs. Call or do a live chat with them as desired.
Thanks..I need to do some research on what a cellular router would do for me. I’d never heard of a cellular router until I joined the RV forum tonight :)

I'm with Neal on suggesting a cellular router/modem if you want reliable service. Would also encourage you to look at the Mobile Internet Resource Center. They provide a lot of basic information regarding internet connectivity on RV's as well as the boating community. As for signal boosters (be it WiFi or cellular), my experience with them was no less than stellar. I read a lot of reviews touting how great they were. That was simply not my experience. Good luck in you search & welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back