Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paid the $300+ cancellation fee to AT&T/Directv. Happy to be done with AT&T. The Directv base subscription cost was set to increase to $80/month. This program comprised of No local channels or major network, lots of foreign speaking channels, QVC et al, and reruns. And endless discussions with AT&T "CS".
I'll wait until we are scheduled for another long trip before considering a switch to DISH. YOUTUBE and Netflix really fill the time I devote to the tube. However, Gail enjoys some shows on Network TV so we may have to find a way to watch them.

I'm at Palm Creek at Casa Grande, AZ. I've seen a dish mobile unit here. So it seems when you're at a decent CG you can have someone come to your coach and do what you need. I paid $700 when at Newmar for the Elkhart RV SAT people to come change my DirecTV to DISH and bought two wally boxes. Money well spent. I wasn't sure if it was the right decision as I felt DirecTV may be better but I've been very pleased with DISH from their ease of local channels via smartphone app, very easy to call or live chat. Glad I made the change. Dish seems where to be from what I'm hearing these days.

Neal have you stopped by the Dutch Bros coffee shop on Florence or LGrande on Pinal? I am wondering if the coffee is as good as the hipe.
Last time I was in Casa Grande was in the 70s, that town has changed from a dusty old farming/cow boy town. :)

Neal have you stopped by the Dutch Bros coffee shop on Florence or LGrande on Pinal? I am wondering if the coffee is as good as the hipe.
Last time I was in Casa Grande was in the 70s, that town has changed from a dusty old farming/cow boy town. :)

Didn’t know about it. I’ll check it out when back in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back