• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Chevy Engine running strangely

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
So that's what it is, I most certainly will replace the wires with ones you recommended. As for water in oil, I was talking to another vortex owner he has a 350 I think and I told him I thought it was the head gasket, he said it was most likely the exhaust intake gasket, they are made of.plastic and they are known for.wearing down, I showed him my oil cap and he said could be, the oil is a tan like color I have a photo I will upload later, thing is if it ain't vroke.don't fix it and there no other symptoms that would indicate a gasket leak.

16841114955693682212810759792594.jpg

I use this stuff on exhaust bolts.

I would do a compression test before I wasted any other time. Yes the vortex intake is. . . Well, a piece of 🤔 plastic!!! One time seriously overheated can destroy it. Water leaks? well!!! I guard all my junk against overheating, the 350vortex gets special attention!!!

Creamy oil is likely Water in oil. I once had a hole develop in a timing chain cover. Any place that could let Water into the oil/crankcase is suspect. Get quotes unless you're doing the work yourself. As I recall that will really be a job on that rig.

Latest resources

Back