Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
2018 Ford Flex
Fulltimer
No
Just released 😂😂😎
IMG_0649.png

Really impressed with the latest DJI offerings. So so tempting. I may be headed for a stacker for goodies. Now to see if @Jim and @GlampDaddy upgrade their DJI suite of necessity.

My Mini2 is really useful for all sorts of inspection projects. Recently had gutter Leaf guards installed. Was able to quickly verify the installation while workers were still on site. 😀

My goal with a nice camera (non FPV) drone would be for the cinematography aspect of RVing. Capturing nature, wildlife, etc. has so much potential for those getting off grid and seeing great sights and with a desire to share.

Really impressed with the latest DJI offerings. So so tempting. I may be headed for a stacker for goodies. Now to see if @Jim and @GlampDaddy upgrade their DJI suite of necessity.
I'm sticking with my humble Mini 2 for now. The camera is good and Christmas may be more about moho tires than fun stuff.

I'm sticking with my humble Mini 2 for now. The camera is good and Christmas may be more about moho tires than fun stuff.
Bah humbug!

Hmmmmm. May have to have little chat with Santa about that new Mini 4 Pro. And, anxious to see what Neal brings to Hoots.

Latest resources

Back