Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Halfdane

RVF Regular
I am working on a 2005 Monaco class A motor coach. At the entry way is a four button array and one of the switches is broken and does not work. The owner states it is a battery cutoff switch but there is already a switch for that at the other side of the array. Any advice on where to find information as to what the switch is and where to get a replacement? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 87E78727-D721-4A19-BABD-92D0B7F981CF.jpeg
    87E78727-D721-4A19-BABD-92D0B7F981CF.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
I have a 2006 Holiday Rambler Ambassador built by Monaco. Here is a picture of my entry switch panels. I think the switch that broke was the ceiling light switch. This would also be the switch that got the most use over the years. This is probably why it broke. I would think you should be able to find a replacement.

Attachments

• IMG_1759.JPG
    IMG_1759.JPG
    327.2 KB · Views: 6
I have a 2006 Holiday Rambler Ambassador built by Monaco. Here is a picture of my entry switch panels. I think the switch that broke was the ceiling light switch. This would also be the switch that got the most use over the years. This is probably why it broke. I would think you should be able to find a replacement.
I'd LOVE to know where to purchase these switches and see if they are compatible with a 2002 Fleetwood Discovery. I need to replace a set of 4 at the front and these look so much better than what is currently there. :)

Call these people. I have found several Holiday Rambler pieces there. These would also fit Fleetwood/Monaco up until about 2008.

If you haven't found a switch yet, take it out or take pictures of it and go to your local auto parts store. I know we have (NAPA) switches that look very similar to that.
Should be a on - off rocker switch with a light. Just be sure it fits your hole. NAPA # ECH RS1059

Latest resources

Back