Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Mommahynes

RVF Newbee
Any retired class B non commercial RV drivers out there in Eastern PA? Hubby is looking to take his RV driving test and needs someone with license to chaperone him to the testing site this Friday 5/5 in Norristown, PA!

Any retired class B non commercial RV drivers out there in Eastern PA? Hubby is looking to take his RV driving test and needs someone with license to chaperone him to the testing site this Friday 5/5 in Norristown, PA!
Hi - I'm in the same boat at your husband - planning to take the test at Norristown next week. How did he make out and any feedback from the test itself? Thanks in advance.

Hi - I'm in the same boat at your husband - planning to take the test at Norristown next week. How did he make out and any feedback from the test itself? Thanks in advance.
He actually took it yesterday in norristown and passed. We were able to change it to a Saturday and found someone to take him. It’s about a 45 minute roTest. You need to know the air brake system and there are a couple of automatic fails. One, do not hit curb. The other I remember him saying is make sure you fully stop before a stop sign. Good luck!

Latest resources

Back