DieselDawg

RVF Regular
RV Make
Nexus-----Do not own yet.
RV Model
Phantom 29P or Triumph 29T
RV Length
29 feet
We are looking at this rig....any and all comments/suggestions are well received.....thanks......if you own one, please let us know about the CRV Supersprings Ride....

We have the CRV on our 2021 Concord which I guess is the same. It has rear air bags, I keep around 70# in both and improves the handling. Less side to side push.

How's the Coachmen ride? We were thinking of the Freelander 31MB...can't decide between a Class C or a 5th wheel.......still looking.

Well we sold out fifth wheel and went to the C. We were ready for an upgrade (newer) and what was the retirement toy going to be. On our forth year now and we love it. I do plan to do some upgrades on the front suspension. I run 80lbs in the air bags and make a big difference on the sway.
Sometimes I miss the room in the fifth but I just did not see is pulling that rig across the country. Don’t get me wrong many do, it was not for us.
The Concord has been redesigned since the pandemic shut down. We loved the design, well the boss did.
We have some issues but they got us back to Coachman in 2022 and we are much better today. On the road now.

Happy shopping.

Latest resources

Back