lahad1

RVF Regular
RV Year
RV Make
Entegra
RV Model
29V
RV Length
I am stocking and organizing our new Class C MH. Trying to figure out a good way to keep coffee mugs in the cabinets while traveling. So far I have been lying them down and they don't roll around much because of the handles. Any other thoughts out there?
Thanks
L

I am stocking and organizing our new Class C MH. Trying to figure out a good way to keep coffee mugs in the cabinets while traveling. So far I have been lying them down and they don't roll around much because of the handles. Any other thoughts out there?
Thanks
L
I hang mine on hooks as some cabinets have wasted space in the upper portion. No issues with breakage, etc.

Thanks Neal, I've thought of that, but didn't know if it would work. Seems that they would rattle back and forth. Certainly have plenty of wasted space in the cabinets to hang some hooks. We will give it a try.
Thanks

One cup per customer. I keep mine in my hand.

We use non-slip under all the dishes and so far have not had any dishes slide or break.

I only have two cups, wraped in a hand towel in a plastic bin. Guests get to-go cups.:D

We use non-slip under all the dishes and so far have not had any dishes slide or break.
I have the non-slip stuff too. But honestly....I don't like it. It does work and I will keep it where I need it. The kind I have doesn't stick to the cabinets, so it moves and bunches up. Our cups don't seem to move much, but they are taking up a fair amount of space. You folks with the guest get to-go cups crack me up. I may try the cup hooks. Seems if we space them out a bit it should work fine.
Thanks so much
L

Dycem I think makes the best non-slip stuff in the world. Expensive but it is really non-slip.
Dycem non-slip

I have the non-slip stuff too. But honestly....I don't like it. It does work and I will keep it where I need it. The kind I have doesn't stick to the cabinets, so it moves and bunches up. Our cups don't seem to move much, but they are taking up a fair amount of space. You folks with the guest get to-go cups crack me up. I may try the cup hooks. Seems if we space them out a bit it should work fine.
Thanks so much
L
its a camp thing, Kind of like BYOC (bring your own chair).

Latest resources

Back