Russellvh
RVF Supporter
- Joined
- Nov 18, 2021
- Messages
- 505
- Location
- Home based out of the Colony, Texas
- RV Year
- 2022
- RV Make
- Forest River
- RV Model
- Wildcat Fifth-wheel
- RV Length
- 36.5
- TOW/TOAD
- 2019 Ford F-250.
- Fulltimer
- Yes
Full timer for 5 years. In the past I have stayed south of the “freeze line”. This year I’m going to be living in the parked 5th wheel. Parking in a campground in north Dallas / Denton area.
I have heated tanks and bought a heated hose. What do I do with my city water splitter? What about my city water pressure gauge?
Welcoming any tips or guidance. I have a couple of plug-in heaters, quilts and propane should be no problem.
I have heated tanks and bought a heated hose. What do I do with my city water splitter? What about my city water pressure gauge?
Welcoming any tips or guidance. I have a couple of plug-in heaters, quilts and propane should be no problem.