Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

meandmyk9

RVF Regular
Need to decide, live the rest of my life in a 55+ or sell it and live full time in my rv. I am looking to purchase a lot with hookups as home base and travel from there. Big decision, as my better half is not at all interested. So it will be lonely anyway.

Sounds like more decisions to make other than just full timing. Is your RV a good fit for full timing? Do you really need a home base? I think full timimg will be more expensive if cost is a consideration. It also sounds like the 55+ is not going to be a positive/desirable choice for you. Maybe consult other friends and family? The good news is the dog is probably ok with whatever you decide.

Just saw this in another thread:
Its not comprehensive, but might be a good place to start.

Sounds like more decisions to make other than just full timing. Is your RV a good fit for full timing? Do you really need a home base? I think full timimg will be more expensive if cost is a consideration. It also sounds like the 55+ is not going to be a positive/desirable choice for you. Maybe consult other friends and family? The good news is the dog is probably ok with whatever you decide.
Thank you for your input, and you are right on big decisions. Yes if and when
Thank you for your input, exactly what I am looking for. Yes, lots of BIG decisions to make. I am in 55+ and really don't like
t
Thank you for your input, exactly what I am looking for. I am living in a55+, not for me. So if and when I decide to sell, while market is good, I will need a homebase.

no worries

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back