Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Announcement Conversations and Post Reactions (like, love, wow, sad, etc.) now open to more members

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Neal

Staff member
RVF Administrator
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4037
RV Length
40' 10"
Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
RVForums continues to grow and with that continues to evolve. I have to balance safety from allowing someone to register and start spamming everyone with enjoyment of the functionality of the site. Private messaging aka Conversations in this forum'ware is one that was restricted to RVF Supporters for SENDING conversations (private messages) as a safety net. I realize there is some value to this feature that adds to the forum and also prevents the use of profile posts as a workaround for 1:1 communications. I've implemented a system where if you have 3 or more posts you'll be advanced into the Conversation functionality so you can send messages privately to anyone as you wish. Assuming 3 posts allows us to ensure you are a valid RVer and not a vendor or spammer abusing the system.

In addition I want everyone to really enjoy the fun features of this forum and post "reactions" such as Like, Love, Wow, Sad, Thanks (bottom right Like feature) are also going to be granted for those with 3 or more posts including of course RVF Supporters.

The above changes have been in effect for about a week now. You can click/tap the envelope button on the top right toolbar to send messages (start a conversation) as you wish.

The RVF Supporter level opens up more forum functionality to have even more fun with this site but ultimately it's really just about showing your support and help in growing this community and making it the best ever. Showing the RVF Supporter badge on your profile shows your support and we recognize you as one of our great supporters as our thanks. For anyone that wants to show your support for the site you can view the user upgrades by clicking your profile name on the right side of the toolbar or clicking here. Thank you again for your support. You all are awesome!

Latest resources

Back