Chassis
Spartan K3
Engine
Cummins ISX12 (500HP)
TOW/TOAD
2023 Jeep GC Summit Reserve
Fulltimer
Yes
I remove the seat in the shower of my MADP and would like to fill the 8 screw holes in the wall. I’m thinking some type of matching filler as opposed to just caulk. Any suggestions as to what to use? Thanks.

I did a quick google for corian filler and looks like there are a lot of options. I polished my corian in my Ventana as Newmar doesn't get the polished version, they are dull by default. So I've become a little more familiar with working with corian and how to polish them thanks to YouTube. The other option is reach out to a counter company that may do repairs and get their opinions. I think a corian filler would be better than caulk as you could probably sand/polish it to be more flush whereas caulk would probably bulge out and not look as good.

Yeah, it wasn’t really clear to me if the material Newmar uses is Corian or something else, although I’m not sure how much it will matter. I did see some patch kits that were for granite, marble, etc.

The material question is the one I have as well, not sure it's corian. Is it fiberglass or is it ceramic tile? Maybe if you emailed Newmar Parts (Joe Gentry) they could answer that, or call.

Latest resources

Back