RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Mountain Aire 4118
RV Length
41'
TOW/TOAD
2018 JL Rubicon & 2019 Cherokee Trailhawk
Just learned of this site from MapNerd. Now I need to learn how this forum works as to posting, pictures etc.. I read it was easier than iRV2.

My wife Lisa and I have been motor home RV'ing since 2011 and before that had lots of trailers (mostly HiLo's). Started with a 2011 Tiffin Breeze, then moved over to Newmar's. Have had more of them than I want to admit. Just retired in July after working 42 years at the same company and took off on a three (3) month trip out west that just ended two (2) weeks ago. I am a DIY guy and a woodworker so a lot of my MODS are out of wood. We live is southwest Florida.

FLSteve

ps ... How do you add a picture by your screen name??

Last edited:
Welcome @FLSteve! <--see how that worked?
Check out this thread that Neal put together: RVForums Tips and Announcements
To answer your question, to upload an avatar you need to be a supporter...I think, right @Neal? It's like $10/year.

Great to see you here @FLSteve - great to see the notable finding there way here. Thanks for bringing him here @MapNerd and yes, the forum you pointed out explains everything and we do restrict avatars for the RVF Supporter group to keep the rooskies from getting in here posting pictures the spouses may not find entertaining. Everyone should click their name on the toolbar on the upper right of the toolbar and check out your profile and options. The forum'ware is super easy and I've highlighted a few tips but feel free to use the Test Zone forum to play all you want and get a good feel for the fun tools here.

Great group forming here. Really happy to see you all here!

Welcome, Steve! I’m a woodworker, too...look forward to comparing mods with you!

Glad to see you here @FLSteve !

2019 DSDP 4369 * Active Air * NHSO

Welcome aboard, Steve. You're gonna love it here. It won't take very long to get up to speed; the learning curve is smooth.

TJ

Welcome Steve. Congrats on your retirement. We are also from SW Florida, or at least have been for the past several years. What city are you in?

After selling our home in the Cape we started wintering at Upriver RV out on Rt. 78, this will be our 3rd winter in their super sites. We are almost next door neighbors! Can't wait to get back "home" and visit Hogbodies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back