Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins / I6 Diesel Pusher - 600hp 1,950 ft-lbs. @ 1,200 RPM
TOW/TOAD
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Fulltimer
No
Deer Springs RV Park is a privately owned park located in the Smoky Mountains, 13 miles West of Franklin, NC. A unique park limited to 8 RV’s at a time, Deer Springs offers a serene setting and amenities like no other park in the area.

Our park has been designed for “self contained RV’s”, and as such, there is no separate bath house on site. Each site has sewer, water, 30/50 amp services, picnic table, fire ring and a private gazebo. Each gazebo has a refrigerator with ice maker, preparation counter and sink with running water.

For more information or to book a reservation, please visit our website at www.deerspringsrvpark.com.

We hope to see you soon!

Your website is extremely well done! Gotta come visit one day. Only problem it’s a 5000 mile + round trip. ??

I have been looking for a campground in your area for a while.The one we have used for years is a bit tough to get to, now with a larger motor home.Look forward to spending time with you.

I have been looking for a campground in your area for a while.The one we have used for years is a bit tough to get to, now with a larger motor home.Look forward to spending time with you.
Great! I look forward to meeting you. Was the campground you used to go to called Cardinal Ridge?

Great! I look forward to meeting you. Was the campground you used to go to called Cardinal Ridge?
No, it was big bear campground in Bryson City.Driving up deep creek was fine with our smaller coach 28 feet.

Latest resources

Back