• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Deer Springs RV Park

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
One of those kabobs need to be sent to the lab for testing. It's a completely random check. The one with the pineapple has been selected for detainment and testing.
@Neal noeth not of what what he speaketh. As he was the original poster on this forum putting pineapple on pizza he is obviously deranged and his thoughts are not to be trusted.

One of those kabobs need to be sent to the lab for testing. It's a completely random check. The one with the pineapple has been selected for detainment and testing.
I'll send one for the lab (Elli), and I'll send you a coupon to huddle house. :) Deal?

just as long as there are no fruits on the hamburgers an dogs for the 4th, all can be forgiven.

One of the best things about owning an RV park is the interaction with the people that visit.

Last night we fired up the pavilion smoker and had an awesome cookout with Chris and Jennifer Doherty, our friends from Texas. A short time later, John and Angie, all the way from Canada, dropped by and we all sipped bourbon and watched the moon come up.

What an awesome night!

DSCN8237.JPG

DSCN8244.JPG

DSCN8246.JPG

DSCN8251.JPG

A couple of my old racing buddies came by yesterday and one of them, Chris Doherty, made some pulled pork for lunch. It was awesome! Here are some random shots of the park yesterday.

DSCN8281.JPG

DSCN8268.JPG

DSCN8254.JPG

DSCN8272.JPG

DSCN8266.JPG

DSCN8252.JPG

DSCN8175.JPG

DSCN8258.JPG

DSCN8263.JPG

Now you know they're lying, right? :) :) :)

Glad to see you "resort" is full...
Yep, we're hanging in there. Many of these visitors booked last year or the beginning of this year, before fuel spiraled up. The type of RV's coming is changing too. Last year and earlier this year, I got a fair amount of motorhomes. Now I'm getting mostly trailers & 5th wheels.

It doesn't really matter, they all pay the same, right? But it's clear that the Class A's are staying home now more than before. I enjoy the people, regardless of what they bring. But I'm a Class A kind of guy, and I enjoy seeing those big ol rigs rolling in the park.

Bookings have gotten absolutely out of hand. Might be the time of year, or it might be that people are finally finding us, not sure. But we're filling up the empty spaces quickly!

Got several good reviews today too. Very proud of our ratings!

Tonight Trish and I fired up the BBQ and hosted the park to 4th of July burgers, hot dogs, potato salad and baked beans. Lots of sugary snacks too, but who needed that, right?

Had a couple guests of honor that we are very happy to see return today. A day late, but better late than never. :) Nice people, beautiful rig, and wonderful to see them again.

Middle of the picture, both facing the camera, she's wearing pink and he's on her right side wearing blue. But who are they??? lol

DSCN8548.JPG

DSCN8549.JPG

DSCN8553.JPG
DSCN8556.JPG

DSCN8560.JPG

No takers? Not even a wild guess?

OK, the couple in the pic are John and Mary Beth Reynolds. John, on this forum, is known as Old Bubblehead.

DSCN5498.JPG

Latest resources

Back