Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Bad timing for sports lovers but looks like more carrier disputes about. September 30th DISH dropped a few networks. Hope they get this resolved soon for the DISH customers.

Contract time! Seems like its an annual event, I wonder why they cant get longer term contracts put together?

Contract time! Seems like its an annual event, I wonder why they cant get longer term contracts put together?

Shorter contracts means more chances to raise rates.

Have 2 dishes on the Coach that aren’t used anymore.

Bugs me that more and more insurance companies are going to shorter terms too.

No espn on Sling either.

Last month stopped the payments for Dish (unsubscribed). Most likely will remove all the hardware when I get home. It was becoming useless to us. Starlink / Fire Stick combination is way better. Me thinks🤔

Last month stopped the payments for Dish (unsubscribed). Most likely will remove all the hardware when I get home. It was becoming useless to us. Starlink / Fire Stick combination is way better. Me thinks🤔
I can't wait until I can drop Dish. I have no issues with them personally, but I'm sick of paying to watch commercials. Back in the good-ol-days, commercials were the price for watching "free" TV. But now we get to pay someone (in this case Dish Network) to bring those same channels to us and we still have to dodge the commercials.

Also, it gripes me greatly to support certain networks that I have political issues with. XXX network can't seem to report a story without putting their flavor of political slant on it. (Pick one, their all the same.) And I would boycott XXX if I could. But their network in in the "package" that I bought, and I'm sure some of that money I pay each month is going to them. So here I am, supporting a network that I would love to see go down in flames.

Yeah, can't wait until I can get my Starlink beamed up to the house, and then it's "Good Bye Dish"!

I dropped dish when we got back from Florida in the spring, I didn't even take my dish stuff with me down there so had done without it for 6 months already. It took me almost an hour on the phone with some nice girl to drop it. She had 500 reasons why I shouldn't. Not missing it. I don't think it will be around for very any more years.

Sling also lost those channels but I'm getting ready to drop them from my streaming lineup anyway.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back