• Commercial/Vendors welcome

FYI Dogs are amazing animals

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Wow. I'm considering a toy aussie for my next dog (sorry Elli). The only problem with dogs like this is I don't like a dog more intelligent than the master. Then again...that limits the field immensely. Never mind.

Wow. I'm considering a toy aussie for my next dog (sorry Elli). The only problem with dogs like this is I don't like a dog more intelligent than the master. Then again...that limits the field immensely. Never mind.
Having an intelligent dog can be trying. Our Bella is our third Miniature Poodle and the smartest. At seven months old we are learning that she is training us now not the other way around. :)

Darrell

We raised OESD's years ago, during family gatherings we would notice after an hour or so, we were all huddled together in the room, dogs would slowly bump us around until we were all contained, amazing animals

Dogs are exceptionally amazing animals and then occasionally you get one like mine that is a complete goofball

But I wouldn’t have it any other way. IMG_4510.jpegIMG_4458.jpegIMG_3993.jpegIMG_3979.jpeg71566076142__599E55D4-758D-416C-9587-BDF6B3EE6698.jpeg71531383269__C7CE1247-BC7D-431B-8568-AD8889AFA599.jpegIMG_3927.jpeg

Latest resources

Back