Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Aquafuzz

RVF Newbee
Recently completed some stinkbug clean out from my AC units and ran into an issue.

This is a Dometic Blizzard NXT H541816A dual unit setup on a 2022 Cedar Creek destination trailer. The front AC was designated as zone one and the bedroom AC was designated as zone two prior to me starting the clean out. Zone one, the front unit, has a heat pump built in as well as switches into furnace mode. Zone two is strictly air conditioning.

I powered the systems down and began to clean out then after I had done the clean out before buttoning everything up I powered the systems back up to check the system. I had lost communication to zone two so I went back up to the AC units and found that communication cable from that zone was disconnected. Reconnected it and re-initiate the system as well as reinitialize the thermostat. When that was complete zone, one became zone three and zone two remained zone two.

My question is, does anyone have the proper switch placements for the 10 position DIP switch for both units? I believe they’re all set in the right location but the zone one unit switches may have been realigned for the zone allocation. I have looked through the manual, but it doesn’t specify how to set zone one if you have a dual unit system.

The current configuration as being the front unit designated as zone three and the bedroom unit designated as zone two work appropriately, there are no issues with functionality. I just would like to have it back to zone one end zone two.

Thank you!

Latest resources

Back