Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins 450
TOW/TOAD
Jeep Grand Cherokee Trail Hawk
Fulltimer
No
2021 New Aire 3543: the macerator in our Dometic toilet won’t turn on. Is there a fuse that controls that wet bay switch? I don’t know where to look. Thanks!

What is your black tank level reading?

Black tank was only 7%, grey was 76% (showers, laundry, dishwasher since we arrived at RV site 2 days ago). Turning the wet bay macerator switch to “on” has no effect. No noise, no whirring, etc. The tanks emptied, it just took longer.
In perhaps a related matter, the Dometic touch flush panel has a loose connection and the connector has to be fiddled with to get the toilet to flush.

Are we talking about two different systems? You mention a wet bay macerator switch (which would be for a Sanicon macerator) and mention the Dometic switch (which is for the macerator toilet). Maybe I'm confused, but the two are unrelated.

Yes, 2 different systems.
The toilet flush works when I manipulate the clip connector behind the panel adjacent to the toilet.
The Sanicon macerator does not work - the switch appears to be inoperable. Is there a fuse for this system?

It sounds like you're asking about two separate problems. Be sure to clearly separate your questions so you can get proper help.

For the sanicon in the wet bay, yes, there is a fuse. My guess is the fuse is behind your shore power cord reel. Refer to the fuse chart which is often on the black plastic guard behind the cord reel.

For your macerator toilet, it sounds like you may have a loose wire as it seems you can make it work by messing with a connector?

Thank you Neal! I’ll check for that fuse…

Latest resources

Back