Leprechaun 319 MB
RV Length
Chassis
Ford E450
Engine
Ford 7.2 L gas V8
Fulltimer
No
Hello everyone. I have a 2022 Coachman Leprechaun 319MB. I’m trying to figure out how to drain my fresh water tank. I saw a low point drain sign under the shower pan. I opened the panel and saw 2 valves. I think I opened them,but nothing came out. I ended up opening a sink and pumping water from the fresh water tank into my gray water tank.

I know there has to be a better way. I would appreciate any help/advice you all could give.

In our 2021 300ts there are three valves under the fridge. Cold, hot, fresh. Look again in the area of the two you found. One may be over to one side.

Typically you can find a tube hanging down under the rig where the FWT is located. Follow it up and you will find the valve.

As a side, I remove the tube on my rigs and install food grade flexible tube with a hose connector so I can use that fitting to fill the tank from the bottom.

In our 2021 300ts there are three valves under the fridge. Cold, hot, fresh. Look again in the area of the two you found. One may be over to one side.
I did find the valves. Are the ball valves or gate valves? Reason I’m asking is I turned those valves every which way and nothing came out.

Typically you can find a tube hanging down under the rig where the FWT is located. Follow it up and you will find the valve.

As a side, I remove the tube on my rigs and install food grade flexible tube with a hose connector so I can use that fitting to fill the tank from the bottom.
I didn’t see any of those under the rig. I have had those on previous travel trailers. I wonder if Motorhomes are different?

On my Forester, the valve was behind a panel in the wet bay.

Yeah, was going to post the same about where it was on our Forester.

Should be close to the fresh water tank - ours was in the bedroom wall passenger side and drain was right under it behind the panel.

Look under the rig and you should see a blue and a red line coming down. Cold had the valve and hot drain just had a cap in the end if the line underneath.

Either way the valve should be close to where you see the drains coming out.

We have 311FS, our drain is located under the foot of the bed where the fresh water tank is located. The drain is accessed through a small hole, with what looks like a clean out top you screw off.

Latest resources

Back