• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Duanerobbi1

RVF Newbee
Hi everyone,
This is Duane. We are not new to the RV joy of traveling. My wife Robbi and I had a Class C, 25 years ago and enjoyed it. We then had a 22 foot Springdale tag-along RV and enjoyed that. Now we are in a new phase of our life. Robbi has MS and is in a power chair. We are looking for a fully handicap Clase A RV. The concerns we have is will her health allow her to do travel in a Class A motorhome. We have desperately looked to find one that we could rent and take a trip and see how that goes for her. If anyone knows how to find a handicap equipped Class A RV with wheelchair power lift and with handicap bathroom amenities please let me know. If we can find one to rent and if this all goes well then we will purchase a Class A motorhome that has all the handicap amenities. We currently live in a community in Northwest Las Vegas, Nevada. I have called many RV rental sites and none have handicap equipped RVs for rent. I have also looked for local Handicap RVs to rent and have not been successful to find one. I would sure appreciate any assistance in this endeavor. Thank you and I hope to meet many of you on the RV trail.

NEWMAR has a line of "wheelchair accessible" Class "A" RV's.
They offer these in a gas and diesel versions....the last two digits of the model number end in "11"! As in a model 3911 or model 4011.
Go to the Newmar website and you can explore the models available. www.newmar.com
Also go to www.rvtrader.com and look around, as there are new & used wheel chair models available.
I doubt there are any handicapped "RV's available for rental.
Good Luck!

NEWMAR has a line of "wheelchair accessible" Class "A" RV's.
They offer these in a gas and diesel versions....the last two digits of the model number end in "11"! As in a model 3911 or model 4011.
Go to the Newmar website and you can explore the models available. www.newmar.com
Also go to www.rvtrader.com and look around, as there are new & used wheel chair models available.
I doubt there are any handicapped "RV's available for rental.
Good Luck!
Thank you.

Latest resources

Back