Newmar
RV Model
Ventana LE
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Ford F150 King Ranch
Fulltimer
No
Changing Lanes featured this recently. Has anyone installed this in their Newmar as a replacement for the Dometic 12-button Dual Zone controller?

The Mfg site says their Model: EasyTouch RV 350 Part Number: ASY-350-X01 is a compatible replacement. $239. Discount code at "ChangingLanes" at checkout saves $10

I think it would be nice to have when out for the day and leaving the puppy home.

One thing I just found out about the Micro-Air RV 350 is that it currently does not work with AGS. I installed one and when I went to excerise the generator it did not turn on but temp, not sure about volts or SOC. I email Micro-Air and they said they are aware of it and working on a update but for nor AGS will not work.

One thing I just found out about the Micro-Air RV 350 is that it currently does not work with AGS. I installed one and when I went to excerise the generator it did not turn on but temp, not sure about volts or SOC. I email Micro-Air and they said they are aware of it and working on a update but for nor AGS will not work.
THANK YOU! THis is very helpful as I'd need AGS functioning to make this most useful for the pet. I'll look forward to your updates.

Oh, what type coach do you have? I see the model # only

THANK YOU! THis is very helpful as I'd need AGS functioning to make this most useful for the pet. I'll look forward to your updates.

Oh, what type coach do you have? I see the model # only
I just got a reply back from Micro-Air. They hope to have an update in June to add AGS functionality to the thermostat.

I have a 2018 Newmar Dutch Star.

I just got a reply back from Micro-Air. They hope to have an update in June to add AGS functionality to the thermostat.

I have a 2018 Newmar Dutch Star.
@flarider , did you install the EasyTouch RV350 yet? Did you replace the Dometic Comfort Control Center II pictured? Was the installation pretty straightfoward?
1621017608645.png

@flarider , did you install the EasyTouch RV350 yet? Did you replace the Dometic Comfort Control Center II pictured? Was the installation pretty straightfoward?
View attachment 6891
Very east to install takes about 5 minutes. Wiring is a RJ45 connection. The only thing I didn't care about with the is that with the Dometic CCC2 you can turn on/off all zones. with one button. The Marco-Air RV350 you have to turn on/off each zone independently. I put the old CCC2 back in, I need the AGS for my pets.

image.jpg
Installed mine today- hoping the AGS update is not far off. My only complaint thus far is that the unit does not cover the old mounting holes. Has anybody found a decent way to patch these holes in the Newmar interior walls? I’ve also got some where my wife took down the valances to mount some custom stuff.

View attachment 7128Installed mine today- hoping the AGS update is not far off. My only complaint thus far is that the unit does not cover the old mounting holes. Has anybody found a decent way to patch these holes in the Newmar interior walls? I’ve also got some where my wife took down the valances to mount some custom stuff.
My Micro-Air came with screw cover.

Attachments

• IMG_6974.jpeg
    IMG_6974.jpeg
    357.7 KB · Views: 9

Latest resources

Back