Chassis
E350
Engine
460 ci
TOW/TOAD
TBD
Fulltimer
No
This barn find is our second motorhome! First was a 77 GMC which I received a lot of training on and now a 97 E350 Jamboree Searcher. This one seems to be much better than the first! This class c Jamboree was stored inside (a barn) and has less than 10K miles. Changing things we don't like so will have questions and will ask for suggestions. OBTW we are retired in NW Virginia. Did some sea cruising, now plan some land cruising in something I wanted in 1997 but was too busy to get. Thank you for the reception!

Congrats. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your progress.

Last edited:
I saw the heading and thought this thread was about going to NIRVC for service. My bad.

This barn find is our second motorhome! First was a 77 GMC which I received a lot of training on and now a 97 E350 Jamboree Searcher. This one seems to be much better than the first! This class c Jamboree was stored inside (a barn) and has less than 10K miles. Changing things we don't like so will have questions and will ask for suggestions. OBTW we are retired in NW Virginia. Did some sea cruising, now plan some land cruising in something I wanted in 1997 but was too busy to get. Thank you for the reception!
Welcome to RVforums from Ely, Iowa you will find a wealth of info here.

Latest resources

Back