Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Dan_Frisbie

RVF VIP
We pulled into Three Rivers State Park in Sneads, FL and our Hughes Bulldog gave me an "E1" faults (over/under voltage). I informed the host and we tried another, same thing. Three campsites faulted and no one else has complained. This Hughes power monitor/protector has been on at my home for 6 months with no issues whatsoever.
We plugged in without the monitor and I've kinda been nervous for three days...
Any ideas?

Edit: I checked power at the post. 123 vac on both the ground and the neutral.

Also, last week, the kids used the RV at home and ran the furnace and hot water (propane). I checked both out before they arrived.We filled the propane tank when we left home and in camp, I have no propane hot water and no furnace. Neither are lighting, no clicking or anything.
The stove, oven, and external line all work perfectly.
Ideas?

Last edited:
If you have a voltmeter see what's coming out of the pedestal. It could be your device but some campgrounds I've stayed at were high voltage near 130V and caused my coach to shutdown for over voltage.

Sounds like a 12v issue with the furnace and WH. Reset them and try again. Both have boards that lock out after 3 tries and turning them off and on again will attempt 3 more tries.

Check battery voltage, and make sure the fuses for the converter are not blown.

Check battery voltage, and make sure the fuses for the converter are not blown.
I’m showing 13vdc on the panel. I think there’re is a fuse for the furnace, too. It’s dark and nearly bedtime, so I’ll check in the morning.
These issues have not really been a problem for the past few days. Just weird stuff…

I’m showing 13vdc on the panel. I think there’re is a fuse for the furnace, too. It’s dark and nearly bedtime, so I’ll check in the morning.
These issues have not really been a problem for the past few days. Just weird stuff…
You don't have to go further, that eliminated my suggestion.

Latest resources

Back