Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Ardie

RVF Newbee
I have a battery charger hooked to my rv because my converter quit working and will not keep batteries charged. I am getting no power to my unit. Help.

@Ardie Hopefully someone on here will be able to help but to have any chance of providing some help more information will be needed. Let's start with Type of RV, Year, Make , and Model. When you say "getting no power to my unit" please elaborate. Unit = converter, unit = RV, unit=?? Also when you state no power getting to your unit what are the conditions? For example are you hooked up to external power?

@Ardie Hopefully someone on here will be able to help but to have any chance of providing some help more information will be needed. Let's start with Type of RV, Year, Make , and Model. When you say "getting no power to my unit" please elaborate. Unit = converter, unit = RV, unit=?? Also when you state no power getting to your unit what are the conditions? For example are you hooked up to external power?
Agree with all this. It's like telling someone over the phone my car won't work, help? We need sooo much more info, put down everything you can including converter info, what you tried, etc. No detail too small.

Depending on what type of converter you currently have, if it is bad, Randy at BestConverter - Converters, Inverters, Electrical Supplies, Electronics can set you up with a new one that is superior to most OE converters. But as stated above, more info on what you have, and what its doing (or not doing) is needed before any serious suggestion can be made.

Latest resources

Back