RV Make
Holiday Rambler
RV Model
Vacationer
RV Length
31’
Fulltimer
No
I’m doing a little electrical work on my 1997 Holiday Rambler Vacationer this week...
A43D2447-2CC7-4D5B-B348-5FB528A8EF2A.jpeg

Attachments

• FBD4A891-B959-4A01-9C63-EEC096627C97.jpeg
    FBD4A891-B959-4A01-9C63-EEC096627C97.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 13
Aaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! God bless you man.

It’s kind of my thang. There were so many modifications and stuff that didn’t work, while I was building a new dashboard, I decided to rip out the entire interior harness, both Holiday Rambler AND the P30 GM harness and repair them both. I found pins not seated in the harness connectors AND a broken wire BEHIND the GM fuse panel. I have been compiling a large list of wiring information for reference. Since there is no HR wiring information available for this coach, I have also photographed the front and back of the under-hood RV 12v distribution panel and am creating my own wiring diagram of the circuit board so I can tell what connects to what. So far, I have fixed most of the electrical issues. I like a challenge!
513236ED-C43D-4BD0-B950-E1DEA65ACC29.jpeg
FFC2B46C-97D6-4747-8CCF-98CF6D1C71AA.jpeg

Attachments

• 824DA1AA-E0AF-46A8-A8CE-EE7635637953.jpeg
    824DA1AA-E0AF-46A8-A8CE-EE7635637953.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
Good for you for taking care of things while it’s apart. I enjoy that kind of work also. Good luck with everything as you move forward.
The Dynamat looks good too. I use that in all of the cars I restore now. Great product.

Thanks, Chargerman!

It’s kind of my thang. There were so many modifications and stuff that didn’t work, while I was building a new dashboard, I decided to rip out the entire interior harness, both Holiday Rambler AND the P30 GM harness and repair them both. I found pins not seated in the harness connectors AND a broken wire BEHIND the GM fuse panel. I have been compiling a large list of wiring information for reference. Since there is no HR wiring information available for this coach, I have also photographed the front and back of the under-hood RV 12v distribution panel and am creating my own wiring diagram of the circuit board so I can tell what connects to what. So far, I have fixed most of the electrical issues. I like a challenge! View attachment 4955View attachment 4956
You are the man! That's an ambitious undertaking, but will certainly pay big dividends! Not only will any wiring issues be resolved, you will also have a solid knowledge of your electrical system. (y)

TJ

Thanks! My thoughts exactly.

Latest resources

Back